LADR Workshop 2023
November 6 – 9, 2023 @ Honolulu, HI, U.S.A© Conference Review Manager (CRM-A) 2.2
Home for Abstracts Call for Papers (PDF)
Welcome to the LADR Workshop Abstract Page.When logging in for the first time using your ASCE member account, you will automatically be assigned an Author/Reviewer account. Subsequently, only corresponding authors can view/edit their author submissions. The person who creates the account, and submits the abstract should be the Corresponding Author. Only Corresponding Authors can submit abstracts, as well as view the review status of their submissions.
To log in or create an account, click the button below:
Secure Log In with your ASCE account
All manuscripts must be submitted after abstract acceptance
Guidelines for Manuscript Submission Updated October 17, 2020
Deadlines and DatesAbstract Submission: January 15, 2023
Abstract Decision Notification: February 15, 2023
Original Manuscript Submission: April 15, 2023
First Review Manuscript Decision: June 15, 2023
Revised Manuscript Submission: June 30, 2023
Final Decision on Manuscript: August 15, 2023
Workshop Participation Registration: October 1, 2023
Welcome Reception: November 6, 2023
LADR Workshop Dates: November 7 - 8, 2023
Cultural Tour: November 9, 2023
UPDATED: November 18, 2023
Instructions for manuscript submission
- If you have not submitted and gained approval on an abstract, please first submit an abstract. If you have approval for an abstract, you may proceed to submit your manuscript.
- All manuscripts must be submitted at the LADR website, https://ascelibrary.org/journal/jladah. The period for abstract submission is January 15 - February 15, 2023. See key dates for more information. Early submission is encouraged.
- ASCE has moved to Electronic Copyright Transfer Agreements. These are available at the time of submitting your manuscript.
- Editors have the right to edit a manuscript for length, title, and substance corresponding to the LADR style and guidelines.
- All accepted papers will be eligible for presentation in the International LADR Workshop 2023. Authors (including co-authors) presenting at the Summit are required to register as a speaker by October 1, 2023. Only authors/co-authors with a confirmed registration will be allowed to present at the conference.
- Note that all manuscripts will be considered toward publication in the ASCE J. of Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution in Engineering and Construction.
- All accepted manuscripts shall be expected to be presented in the International Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution (LADR) Workshop in Honolulu, HI, U.S.A. Articles not presented shall not form a part of the special collection.
Mark your calendars! We look forward to seeing you November 6 – 9, 2023 in Honolulu, HI, U.S.A
For technical support contact: email@example.com
For non-technical support contact: firstname.lastname@example.org