LADR Workshop 2021
July 27-28, 2021 @ Cairo, Egypt© Conference Review Manager (CRM-A) 2.2
Home for Abstracts Call for Papers (PDF)
Welcome to the LADR Workshop Abstract Page.When logging in for the first time using your ASCE member account, you will automatically be assigned an Author/Reviewer account. Subsequently, only corresponding authors can view/edit their author submissions. The person who creates the account, and submits the abstract should be the Corresponding Author. Only Corresponding Authors can submit abstracts, as well as view the review status of their submissions.
To log in or create an account, click the button below:
Secure Log In with your ASCE account
All manuscripts must be submitted after abstract acceptance
Guidelines for Manuscript Submission Updated October 17, 2020
Deadlines and DatesAbstract Submission: Ongoing [EXTENDED]
Abstract Decision Notification: Ongoing
Original Manuscript Submission: April 30, 2021
First Review Manuscript Decision: May 15, 2021
Revised Manuscript Submission: May 25, 2021
Final Decision on Manuscript: June 07, 2021
Workshop Participation Registration: June 15, 2021
LADR Workshop Dates: July 27-28, 2021
Instructions for manuscript submission
- If you have not submitted and gained approval on an abstract, please first submit an abstract. If you have approval for an abstract, you may proceed to submit your manuscript.
- All manuscripts must be submitted at the LADR website, https://ascelibrary.org/journal/jladah. The period for abstract submission is October 16, 2020. See key dates for more information. Early submission is encouraged.
- ASCE has moved to Electronic Copyright Transfer Agreements. These are available at the time of submitting your manuscript.
- Editors have the right to edit a manuscript for length, title, and substance corresponding to the LADR style and guidelines.
- All accepted papers will be eligible for presentation in the International LADR Workshop 2021. Authors (including co-authors) presenting at the Summit are required to register as a speaker by June 2021. Only authors/co-authors with a paid registration will be allowed to present at the conference.
- Note that all manuscripts will be considered toward publication in the ASCE J. of Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution in Engineering and Construction.
- All accepted manuscripts shall be expected to be presented in the International Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution (LADR) Workshop in Cairo, Egypt.
Mark your calendars! We look forward to seeing you July 27-28, 2021 in Cairo, Egypt
For technical support contact: email@example.com
For non-technical support contact: firstname.lastname@example.org