LADR Workshop 2020
August 3-5, 2020 @ Limassol, Cyprus© Conference Review Manager (CRM) 2.1
Home for Abstracts Call for Papers (PDF)
Welcome to the LADR Workshop Abstract Page.When logging in for the first time using your ASCE member account, you will automatically be assigned an Author/Reviewer account. Subsequently, only corresponding authors can view/edit their author submissions. The person who creates the account, and submits the abstract should be the Corresponding Author. Only Corresponding Authors can submit abstracts, as well as view the review status of their submissions.
To log in or create an account, click the button below:
Secure Log In with your ASCE account
All manuscripts must be submitted after abstract acceptance
Guidelines for Manuscript Submission Updated May 15, 2018
Deadlines and DatesAbstract Submission: December 11, 2019
Abstract Decision Notification: December 31, 2019
Manuscript Submission (extended): April 15, 2020
Notification of Acceptance (approximate): June 1, 2020
Workshop Participation Registration: June 22, 2020
LADR Workshop Dates: August 3-5, 2020
Instructions for manuscript submission
- If you have not submitted and gained approval on an abstract, please first submit an abstract. If you have approval for an abstract, you may proceed to submit your manuscript.
- All manuscripts must be submitted at the LADR website, ascelibrary.org/journal/jladah. The period for abstract submission is December 11, 2019.. See key dates for more information. Early submission is encouraged.
- Copyright Transfer Agreements (CTA) must be submitted with the manuscript. Please download the CTA from above (also available at the ASCE website), write in the information, scan, and upload along with your manuscript.
- Editors have the right to edit a manuscript for length, title, and substance corresponding to the LADR style and guidelines.
- All accepted papers will be eligible for presentation in the International LADR Workshop 2020. Authors (including co-authors) presenting at the Summit are required to register as a speaker by June 22, 2020. Only authors/co-authors with a paid registration will be allowed to present at the conference.
- Note that all manuscripts will be considered toward publication in the ASCE J. of Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution in Engineering and Construction.
- All accepted manuscripts shall be expected to be presented in the International Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution (LADR) workshop in Limassol, Cyprus.
Mark your calendars! We look forward to seeing you August 3-5, 2020 in Limassol, Cyprus.
For technical support contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For non-technical support contact: email@example.com