2023 CI Summit
March 2-4, 2023, @ St. Louis, Missouri© Conference Review Manager (CRM-A) 3.0
Home for Abstracts Call for Papers (PDF)
Welcome to the ASCE LADR Workshop 2023 Abstract Page.When logging in for the first time using your ASCE member account, you will automatically be assigned an Author/Reviewer account. Subsequently, only corresponding authors can view/edit their author submissions. The person who creates the account, and submits the abstract should be the Corresponding Author. Only Corresponding Authors can submit abstracts, as well as view the review status of their submissions.
To log in or create an account, click the button below:
All manuscripts must be submitted after abstract acceptance
Guidelines for Manuscript Submission Updated Mar 17, 2022
Deadlines and DatesAbstract Submission (extended): June 15, 2022
Abstract Decision Notification (extended): June 30, 2022
Original Manuscript Submission: July 15, 2022
First Round Manuscript Decision: September 06, 2022
Revised Manuscript Submission: October 06, 2022
Second Round Manuscript Decision: November 01, 2022
Final Decision on Manuscript Decision: December 11, 2022
LADR Workshop Registration starts: November 01, 2022
LADR Workshop Dates: March 2-4, 2023
Instructions for manuscript submission
- If you have not submitted and gained approval on an abstract, please first submit an abstract. If you have approval for an abstract, you may proceed to submit your manuscript.
- All manuscripts must be submitted at the LADR website, https://ascelibrary.org/journal/jladah. The period for abstract submission is currently ongoing. See key dates for more information. Early submission is encouraged.
- ASCE has moved to Electronic Copyright Transfer Agreements. These are available at the time of submitting your manuscript.
- Editors have the right to edit a manuscript for length, title, and substance corresponding to the LADR style and guidelines.
- All accepted papers will be eligible for presentation in the LADR session track at the Construction Institute Summit 2023. Authors (including co-authors) presenting at the Summit are required to register as a speaker (opens November 01, 2021). Only authors/co-authors with a paid registration will be allowed to present at the conference.
- Note that all manuscripts will be considered toward publication in the ASCE Journal of Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution in Engineering and Construction.
- All accepted manuscripts shall be expected to be presented in the Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution (LADR) session track at the Construction Institute Summit 2022 in St. Louis, Missouri.
Mark your calendars! We look forward to seeing you March 2-4, 2023 in St. Louis, Missouri.
Contact the Dev team for technical support: email@example.com
Contact the ASCE LADR Workshop 2023 for manuscript-related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not expect instantaneous replies when you contact us. Owing to the workload carried by the responding staff, kindly give a reasonable amount of time, usually in the range of 2 to 5 workdays, before you get a reply. However, every effort will be made to reply at the earliest.