2021 CI Summit
February 25-27, 2021 @ St. Louis, Missouri
The 2021 St. Louis LADR workshop has been postponed owing to COVID-19 and has been merged into the 2022 LADR Workshop in Crystal City, Arlington, Virginia.© Conference Review Manager (CRM-A) 2.1
Home for Abstracts Call for Papers (PDF)
Welcome to the LADR Workshop Abstract Page.When logging in for the first time using your ASCE member account, you will automatically be assigned an Author/Reviewer account. Subsequently, only corresponding authors can view/edit their author submissions. The person who creates the account, and submits the abstract should be the Corresponding Author. Only Corresponding Authors can submit abstracts, as well as view the review status of their submissions.
To log in or create an account, click the button below:
Secure Log In with your ASCE account
All manuscripts must be submitted after abstract acceptance
Guidelines for Manuscript Submission Updated May 15, 2018
Deadlines and Dates
The 2021 St. Louis LADR workshop has been postponed owing to COVID-19 and has been merged into the 2022 LADR Workshop in Crystal City, Arlington, Virginia.Abstract Submission: Ongoing
Abstract Decision Notification: Ongoing
Original Manuscript Submission: Ongoing
First Round Manuscript Decision: Ongoing
Revised Manuscript Submission: Ongoing
Second Round Manuscript Decision: Ongoing
Final Decision on Manuscript Decision: Ongoing
LADR Workshop Registration: November 15, 2021
LADR Workshop Dates: March 9-12, 2022
Instructions for manuscript submission
- If you have not submitted and gained approval on an abstract, please first submit an abstract. If you have approval for an abstract, you may proceed to submit your manuscript.
- All manuscripts must be submitted at the LADR website, ascelibrary.org/journal/jladah. The period for abstract submission is currently ongoing. See key dates for more information. Early submission is encouraged.
- ASCE has moved to Electronic Copyright Transfer Agreements. These are available at the time of submitting your manuscript.
- Editors have the right to edit a manuscript for length, title, and substance corresponding to the LADR style and guidelines.
- All accepted papers will be eligible for presentation in the LADR session track at the Construction Institute Summit 2022. Authors (including co-authors) presenting at the Summit are required to register as a speaker by November 15, 2021. Only authors/co-authors with a paid registration will be allowed to present at the conference.
- Note that all manuscripts will be considered toward publication in the ASCE J. of Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution in Engineering and Construction.
- All accepted manuscripts shall be expected to be presented in the Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution (LADR) session track at the Construction Institute Summit 2022 in Crystal City, Arlington, Virginia.
Mark your calendars! We look forward to seeing you March 9-12, 2022 in Crystal City, Arlington, VA.
For technical support contact: email@example.com
For non-technical support contact: firstname.lastname@example.org